Name and contact details of the responsible person
Our responsible person (hereinafter referred to as "responsible person") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GMO is:
Cebra Chemie GmbH, Alte Engterstr. 9, 49565 Bramsche, Germany
Managing Director Claudia Walker
Commercial Register / No .: HRB 20004 Register: Osnabrück
Fax:0049 (0) 5461-62325
E-mail address: email@example.com
Claudia Walker, Alte Engterstr.9, 49565 Bramsche, Germany
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 0049 (0) 5461 62325
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, visited websites etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13, para. 1 c)
Technical and economic website optimization, easy access to the website, optimization and statistical evaluation of our services, commercial use of the website, user experience improvement, website user-friendly design, economic operation of the advertising and website, marketing / sales / advertising, customer service and website Customer care, handle contact requests, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website, 3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO visitors / users of the website, customers, suppliers, interested parties, employees of customers or suppliers.
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
1. If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GMO Legal basis.
2. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are based on your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO Legal basis.
3. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO Legal basis.
4. If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GMO Legal basis.
5. If the processing is necessary for the protection of our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purposes of law enforcement, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We carefully select our processors, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GMOs
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DSR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's officially acknowledged level of data protection or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
1. If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
There is no storage of this data together with other personal data of you.
2. These data serve the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and safe delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 70 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we require their retention for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
• Session Cookies: We use so-called "cookies" to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser, you can delete the cookies at any time.
• Third party cookies (third party cookies): You can configure your browser setting to suit your needs. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy policies.
2. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO legal basis.
3. Objection and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en / praferenzmanagement /) contradict.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
1. When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GMO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from the users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
3. We can save your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
4. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its survey. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is over. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiration: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
5. You have the option at any time to give your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Rights of the person concerned
1. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Cebra Chemie GmbH
Alte Engterstr. 9
49565 Bramsche, Germany
Managing Director Claudia Walker
Commercial Register / No .: HRB 20004
Register court: Osnabrück
Fax: 0049 (0) 5461-62325
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal data in question. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the source of their data, if not collected directly from you.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
4. Right to cancellation
You have the right to delete your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
5. Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
• the controller no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
7. Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement. data security
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure that our privacy practices are respected by us and our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server over a secure SSL connection is transmitted encrypted.
As of: 12.09.2018